'Is God merciful, just, kind and omnipotent? - by K.J.S.Chatrath '

 God is merciful, just, kind and omnipotent.

Is that really so?

My basic take is - There is no God.

My friends ask me if there is no God, then who created life, earth, the Sun, the Moon and the stars etc. etc.. My humble response is that I do not know as human brain is not yet developed enough to understand creation in all its aspects.

But even if we agree, for the sake of argument that there is a God, it is highly contestable if she/he is just, kind and omnipotent.

If that were so then she/he would reduce the suffering of those who are of good conduct and remember him. Or he really does want to help them but has no power to do so.

What did you say ‘Karma’...we suffer because of bad deeds done by us in the last birth and are happy & healthy in this birth because of good deeds of last birth? Please don’t give me that story! That is a yarn woven by the rich and the powerful for keeping the poor and the under privileged 'in their place'.

But I must add that I do salute those who have faith in "God" as they have someone to remember in times of need....though it may not prove very helpful. I admit that I have nothing to fall back upon during bad times.

I do concede that I may change my views when death stares me in the eyes. We will see that when time comes.

No disrespect is meant to the believers and it is definitely not my intention to hurt anyone's feelings. 🙏

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

'Some stunning AI portraits by Polish painter Dorota Piotrowiak' - shared by KJS Chatrath

'Unexplained deaths of a number of Indian soldiers & non-combatants in France after Armistice on 11th November 1918' - by K J S Chatrath

Arthuna- a cluster of gems waiting to be 'discovered' - by K J S Chatrath

Total Pageviews