'Roadshow by Bolivian Folk Dancers in Buenos Aires, Argentina-2019' - by KJS Chatrath
I was in Buenos Aires, Argentina, last year around this time. In the evening I went for a little walk on a boulevard. I notice a deal of crowd and loud sound of music coming. On reaching the spot I came to know that it was a roadshow being performed by Folk Dancers from Argentina's neighbour Bolivia. There were atleast twenty dancing parites. I stood mesmerized and watched it in full. I like both Argentina and Bolivia having visited both.
Here, take a look at some of the photos. More, many more would follow'
Indicative map of South America showing the location of neighbours- Argentina and Bolivia.
Here, take a look at some of the photos. More, many more would follow'
Indicative map of South America showing the location of neighbours- Argentina and Bolivia.








Comments
Post a Comment